Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following individuals:
- Members of a Catholic parish in Blair or Huntingdon County, PA
- Family members or relatives of a current ARC member
- Employees/members/volunteers of one of the following organizations:
- Air-Ground Xpress, Inc.
- Altoona/Johnstown Catholic Diocese
- The Arc of Blair County (members)
- ARC Federal Credit Union
- Atlantic Broadband, Altoona
- Bishop Guilfoyle Catholic High School
- Boyer Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning
- Brush Mountain Sportsmen's Association
- Cove Forge Behavioral Health
- Cookson Electronics
- DBB Inc.
- DelGrosso's Amusement Park
- DelGrosso Foods
- DelGrosso - Marianna's
- Furrer Beverage Co.
- Garvey Manor
- General Cable
- Headlines Hair Studio
- Houston-Starr Company
- Holy Trinity (including students)
- Juniata Civic Association (Members)
- Lozinak Professional Baseball, LLC
- Peoples Natural Gas, Altoona & Johnstown
- Prasad Real Estate Corp.
- Presbyterian Homes
- United Way of Blair County
- [Add Your Employer/Organization Here]
If none of the above apply, you will also qualify for ARC membership by simply joining the Altoona Consumer Council (ALTCC) - you must live, work or worship in either Clearfield, Centre, Bedford, Blair, Fulton, Huntingdon, or Cambria County to qualify. Please let an ARC employee enroll you in ALTCC so we can ensure joining is free and easy.
Let us know if you are interested in adding your employer or organization to ARC’s list. Email us your contact information or click here more information.
You will need:
- A $5 deposit into your Share Savings Account
- Valid (unexpired) photo ID with current address
- If your valid ID does not list your current address, bring your DMV-issued Change of Address form
You may apply online or stop in to either location.
Our Switch Kit is an easy guide for moving your accounts, direct deposits, and automatic payments from your current financial institution to ARC Federal Credit Union.
"Once a member, always a member"